SFS develops, manufactures and markets fasteners and installation systems based on construction applications, offering maximum customer benefit.
Our products offer customers sustainable and innovative fastening solutions for a wide variety of building design applications, tools that reduce labor and installation time with proven ergonomic benefits and fasteners that enhance the aesthetic appearance of buildings.
Roofing & Cladding
Metal construction fasteners, closures and a complete line of accessories for the metal building and metal component industries
Fastening systems for commercial low slope (flat roof) applications. The Dekfast™ brand is universally understood as the premier choice by specifiers and contractors for insulation and membrane attachment in wood, steel and concrete decks
Facades / Rainscreen
Fastening systems for the commercial construction industry. A wide range of fasteners for a secure installation of your building façade. All fasteners are designed to meet the aesthetic, strength and sustainability requirements you demand.
Engineered Timber Anchors
A comprehensive range of fasteners and strengtheners for a wide spectrum of timber engineered applications.
SFS is proud to support the construction industry with active company and individual participation in the following industry trade associations
• National Frame Building Association (NFBA)
• Metal Building Manufacturer Association (MBMA)
• Roof Consultants Institute (RCI)*
• Single Ply Roofing Institute (SPRI)
• Metal Construction Association (MCA)
• National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
• Metal Building Contractors and Erectors Association (MBCEA)
• Roofing Industry Committee on Weather Issues (RICOWI)*
• Western States Roofing Contractors Association (WSRCA)
• Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute (CSSBI)
• Canadian Roofing Contractors Association (CRCA)
• Canadian Wood Council (CWC)
• International Log Builders Association
• Construction Specifications Canada (CSC)
• Canadian Farm Builders Association(CFBA)
*SFS employee holds membership status